Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT Vocab
lalita
Hi All.
I am new on Meta Tagger. I want to know, how to create the Vocab custom search using MT.
Thanks
Lalita
Teamsite 6.5 on Win 2k
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Without more details on your specific problem, here is general info:
To create a Vocabulary in MetaTagger you will need to:
1. Launch the MTStudio.
2. Decide if you will create a Classifer or a Recognizer vocabulary.
3. Enter you terms into the Studio as well as other materials needed for the type of vocabulary (see #2).
4. Build, Test and Commit your vocabulary.
5. Deploy it in MetaTagger Admin.
6. Create one or more content processors to use your vocabulary.
Other steps are dependent on what it is you are trying to do.
If none of this made sense to you then I would:
1. Attend a MetaTagger training class - <a href="
http://www.interwoven.com/services/training/"
>Training<a/>
2. Sign up for online MetaTagger training - <a href="
http://www.interwoven.com/services/training/cyberschool/">Cyberschool<a/>
3. Read the manual for your product.
I highly recommend the MetaTagger 4.1 Advanced User's Guide - it has been rewritten and will cover Recognition and Classification type vocabularies.