Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to create the store.
lalita
Hi All.
I want to know that how to create the store in Teamsite FS. I gone through that upto 8 stores can be created in Teamsite. What shd be the best practice to create the store in Teamsite FS.? I mean what are the generic req for another store in Teamsite? What shd be the stratigies to crate the Branches in Teamsite.?
Thanks
Lalita Gupta
Teamsite 6.5 on Win 2000
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi,
You can use iwstoreadm CLT with the -a option as option or you can go through admin doc.
13adam13
Lalita,
To create a second (ot third) store in TeamSite, you should add an entry to your iw.cfg that looks like this:
store_directory_second=G:\second-store\default
And also create the directory G:\second-store.
Then, from the command line, run
iwstoreadm -a second
and you will have new store.
The requirements for another store in Teamsite are the same requirements for the first, and there is additional licensing to consider as well.
--Adam Wilson