Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Kofax Release Script
Ericlese
Hi All,
Found a few posting back in december about the Kofax release script for worksite. I came here, as all I could find on the downloads page was for worksite MP. I am running worksite 8.0 and need a release script for that. Someone posted that the version for 7.5 will work, but I can't find it and am a bit skeptical. Anyone have any advice?
Thanks,
-Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry it took so long to get back toyou.
The WorkSite 8 script is now available on DevNet here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/54353
Regards
lissa
DaveyB
Hi Lissa,
Is the help text available for this release script?
Thanks,
Dave
markr
Is there a later version of this release script? The link on the earlier post is for Kofax Ascent 6.1, and I'm looking for information on a release script for either Kofax versions 7.5 or 8.0.
Thanks, Mark
Migrateduser
Has anyone managed to get an update Release Script for Worksite 8.2 and
Kofax Capture 8?
Thanks
/Jan-Ingvar