Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
show/hide replicants using formapi
lazybee26
Env - Solaris on 6.5
I've attached 3 files.
I need to show/hide replicant items depending on value of the "Tab Name". If it exists, show all replicant items else hide them. I can successfully hide them, but fail to make them visible when a value in "Tab Name" is selected. However the replicants show up if I refresh the template by right clicking the mouse (and I'm sure that the template is not really reloading from the server when i do that). I'm using IWDatacapture.redraw, but it doesn't seem to do it's magic.
And btw I'm not gettting any javascript errors.
The function that shows/hides replicant items is enabledisable_callouts_callback.
Any ideas? If you plan to run the files attached, certain features may not work.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet