Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
templating.cfg Nested Categories?
Tim__D
Is it possible to have a template category within a category? Or does it have to be limited to one level of categories each with its own types?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
No, you cannot have sub-categories, you are limited to 2 levels (category/data-type). I remember a thread a few months ago with someone trying to get sub-categories to work, but I recall the thread ending in failure and them filing a feature request. You might want to see if you can find that thread and add your company to the feature request, or if there is no feature request, file a new one.
~Jeff
Tim__D
Thanks for your reply. I can work within these constraints but was just validating what I had thought to be true. Its only that if I were to have this ability I might organize my template categories and types differently.
How do you organize your templates? Can you give an example?