Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WOM.NET example error
HardBap
I'm tring to run one of the .NET examples and I get the following error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method not found: Boolean java.util.Vector.add(System.Object)
Here is the line of code causing the error:
SessionManager manager = SessionManager.getInstance();
I was using Java 1.5. I tried rolling back to 1.4.2_06 and still get the error.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Here is the stack trace:
at com.imanage.cms.t2.jom.SessionManager.getInstance()
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.SessionManager..ctor()
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.SessionManager.getInstance()
at ConsoleTester.Main() in tester.cs:line 17
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try using the WOMCOM DLL
along with this code to login.
Public SessionManagerFactory As worksitempcom.WtSessionManagerFactory
Public SessionManager As worksitempcom.WtSessionManager
Public SimpleSession As worksitempcom.WtSimpleSession
Public User As worksitempcom.WtUser
Public Library As worksitempcom.WtLibrary
Public Function logon(ByVal server As String, ByVal username As String, ByVal password As String, ByVal domain As String, ByVal logpath As String) As Boolean
Dim preferenceFacility As WtFacility
Try
SessionManagerFactory = New worksitempcom.WtSessionManagerFactory
SessionManagerFactory.setCmsDir(logpath & "Log")
SessionManagerFactory.setOut(logpath & "Log\logs\users.out")
SessionManagerFactory.setApplicationName("My Application")
SessionManagerFactory.logProperties()
SessionManagerFactory.preLoadClientInterface()
SessionManagerFactory.enableJomObjectCache()
SessionManager = SessionManagerFactory.getSessionManager
' Create an EnterpriseSession object.
SimpleSession = SessionManager.createSimpleSession("iManage WS", server)
If Len(domain) > 0 Then
SimpleSession.logon2(domain, username, password)
Else
SimpleSession.logon(username, password)
End If
SimpleSession.ping()
User = SimpleSession.getLoggedOnUser()
' Make sure that the user has a preference facility set
preferenceFacility = User.getPreferencesFacility()
If preferenceFacility Is Nothing Then
Throw New Exception("User account must have a preference facility")
Else
Library = preferenceFacility.getLibrary()
End If
Return SimpleSession.isConnected.booleanValue
Catch ex As Exception
Throw
End Try
End Function