Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT UI error
motlnt
Hi,
I am getting this error in MT UI while i am trying to set the metadata.
ERROR: Stopping after fatal error: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.
I checked local/config/datacapture.cfg and local/config/metadata-rules.cfg files and they are well-formed.
I dont know why this error is occuring.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Provide some details
what rev of TS, MT, OS
Also what has changed, check update times of files (datacapture, metatagger.cfg, md-rules, etc)
motlnt
Hi Andy,
I am working on TS 5.5.2 and MT version is 3.5(the same versions we had worked previously, no upgradations done still :
)
Actually i have reverted back all the related files to original one(prior to my changes) and still it is not working.
I really dont understand what the problem is.
nipper
Anything of interest in the logs ? MT or TS ?
not providing much information
How did you verify the XML ?
Do any files work ?