Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSubWorkflowTask getActiveSubWorkflow broken
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003 EE
I am trying to access the active subworkflow from a wftask and am unable to. The subworkflow is created successfully, as it appears in my Job list in cc pro and has all the tasks there. If I click on the first task (CGI) and click Start Input Task, it works no problem. However, while trying to access the active sub workflow in my java code I get some strange messages.
The CSSubWorkflowTask object is being created successfully (log snippet below):
---
com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSSubWorkflowTaskImpl{
Id=48453
Kind=5(wftask)
TimeoutType=0
Active=true
AcquireLocksSet=false
ActivationDate=Tue Jan 24 23:56:40 CST 2006
ActiveSubWorkflowId=0
AreaVPath=/default/main/Ajuba/en_US/WORKAREA/Ajuba_Internet
When I try to access the sub workflow using this code:
CSWorkflow subWf = wfTask.getActiveSubWorkflow();
or
CSWorkflow[] subWorkflows = wfTask.getSubWorkflows();
The object returned by the getActiveSubWorkflow says this in the log:
com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSWorkflowImpl: String conversion ERROR
The length of the array returned by getSubWorkflows is 0
I think this is a bug in these API methods. I have filed a support case, but wanted to see if anyone has this successfully working.
As a workaround, the user can manually kick the workflow off, but that is not the best user experience.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet