Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Support Email not working
mannyroble
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know why all emails to support have been nouncing back undeliverable? Is the Interwoven email server down? I've been trying to send emails to support for most of the morning and they have been bouncing to me as fast as I can write them.
manny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What do the mail headers on the bounced message say?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
mannyroble
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: FW: Interwoven Support Case 1218070 -- Information Request
Sent: 6/6/2005 7:42 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
Long Su on 6/6/2005 7:49 AM
The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
<exbesv02.Interwoven.com #5.2.1>
Migrateduser
Maybe it's just Long Su's email account? I haven't had the same issue but I also haven't gotten in touch with support recently, but I'm continuing the thread in hopes that someone from IW might answer your question more definitively than I.
Have you tried the generic "support@interwoven.com" address and does that fail?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
mannyroble
Hey Dave,
The funny thing is I don't even know who this Long Su is - I got this error when I write to
support@interwoven.com
Just was wondering if anyone had some insight.
Manny
Migrateduser
Hello
We received your email to our support box. I am following up with our IT department now to find out what is causing the return errors when people send mail. Hopefully we will have the issue corrected shortly.
Thank you for letting us know about the error,
Heather Simon
Interwoven Support
Adam Stoller
Chances are there was an internal mail forwarding list being used that still contained addresses for some ex-Interwoven folks (of which I believe Su Long is one) and Interwoven probably just finally deactivated the account (spring [account] cleaning).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com