Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Finding Service Pack
dpsiingh
Question: How to identify if the current Teamsite environment is on which SP without starting an upgrade installer ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
what TS version are you using?
In TS 6.5 CCPro there's an Info-button on the right side of the screen...
There's given some information about the installed software.
Stefan
dpsiingh
I want to find this info for TS 5.5.2
stefanmaier
Which operating system?
bpg
If youre on Windows, simply look at the Add/Remove applet in Control Panel. All SP's and patches will be detailed here. Running iwversion will also tell you the Teamsite build but not sure how to translate that into SP levels...
If youre on Unix, it will probably involve a lengthy shell script with lots of chmodding and grepping...
Can you tell that I have very little Unix experience?
Cheers,
Brendan
TS Sys Admin
Rogers IT, Rogers Inc
Adam Stoller
On Unix - you need to look in IWHOME/../IWOV_Upgrades - and in there you'll eventually find a series of sub-directories named with numbers that represent the SP's applied.
Of course - there's a catch - if you see the directory '3' - it doesn't mean SP3 - it means SP2b. As I never got past that level on 5.5.2 (we went from 552SP2b to 6.5) I just have to assume that all subsequent directory numbers need to be decremented by one to arrive at the SP level (i.e. /4 => SP3, /5 => SP4, etc.)
I think this same concept works on Windows too.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com