Hi,
We are using two versions of Teamsite ie TS 6.5 and TS 5.5.2. I have modified existing Perlscript on TS 6.5 where I used DBI for handling LOB variable which is returned by PL/SQL script. This script is working fine on TS6.5 where perl version is 5.8.
Problem occured when I tried to run same script on TS 5.5.2 and i got following error:
DBD:

racle::st execute failed: (DBD ERROR: LOB refetch attempted for unsupported statement type).
I need answers tofoloowing questions :
1.Does versioning matter when using DBI for LOB variables?
2. Is there any way of making code run on older versions as I want to run Perl code of 5.8.2 in Perl of version 5.005_03 which is in TS 5.5.2?
Please help!!!!
As i am unable to attach my script i am writing the declation of the script and the function where i used DBI interface which is as follows:
Declaration:
use TeamSite::CGI_lite;
use TeamSite::Config;
use BT:

B_info;
use DBI;
use CGI;
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use TeamSite::JavaResourceBundle;
use File::Basename;
use DBD:

racle qw(

ra_types);
-----------------------------------------------------
code where i am facing problem:
---------------------------------------------------------
sub fetch_tree{
my($branch,$trace,$child_params,$parent_params) =
@_;
# Convert spaces in file name to %20
$trace =~ s! !%20!g;
# Prepare the Oracle Connection
$ENV{'ORACLE_HOME'} ="/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7";
my $dbh = getConnection($branch);
my $data;
# Invoke the PL/SQL procedure to get the tree
my $sth = $dbh->prepare(q{
begin

utput := content_tracer.create_tree(:trace,:child_params,

arent_params);
end;
},{ ora_auto_lob => 0 } );
$sth->bind_param(":trace",$trace);
$sth->bind_param(":child_params",$child_params);
$sth->bind_param("

arent_params",$parent_params);
$sth->bind_param_inout("

utput",\$data,50000,{ ora_type => ORA_CLOB });
$sth->execute();
$sth->finish;
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#After mapping CLOB variable from script to $data we are areding it into
# $output variable as below
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------
my $length = $dbh->ora_lob_length($data);
my $output = $dbh->ora_lob_read($data, 1, $length);
print $output;