Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploying extended attributes OD 6.02
Teg
Has anyone successfully deployed extended attributes from one teamsite server to another?
I would love to see a copy of a extended attribute deploy script that works- so I can template off of it.
Thanks for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you're using OD 6.0.2 then you shouldn't need a "script" - it's a configuration setting -- RTFM.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Teg
Exactly. By script, I mean "deployment configuration file". Have you done this? Can you show me what a functional "deployment configuration file" that deploys EA's looks like? The reason I'm posting is I did RTFM, but the code snippet there isn't really complete.
nipper
what part of:
Deploying EAs with TeamSite files is enabled through the targetTeamsite element’s applyExtAttrs attribute:
<targetTeamsite area="/default/main/dev/WORKAREA/jdoe"
applyExtAttrs="yes">
If you specify yes for the applyExtAttrs attribute, the EAs associated with the TeamSite files are included in the deployment. The default value is no. If you specify no (or omit the attribute), the EAs are not included in the deployment.
do you not understand ?
Why not try it and post your config if it does not work ?
awgolk
Here is a link to a working config file:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_OPENDEPLOY&Number=47109&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post47109
Teg
I never said I didn't understand something.
I have RTFM. That's been covered. Why cut and paste from the manual?
Feeling snarky, are we?
Just wanted someone to point me to a working config file.
That's done now.
Thanks anyway.
Johnny
This is great... Nipper is getting his abuse thrown back at him more often now.
Good to see.
Never really liked him myself actually
John Cuiuli