Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Inserting Email
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.5 on win2000. I am inserting a Email task in the concurrent approval workflow, which i took it from Interwoven Example. I am attaching the workflow with this post. Please let me know where i am going wrong.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
What is it you are seeing that you think is wrong? Is the workflow not even compiling? Is the external task hanging? Are you getting any error messages? Also provide more information about what kind of debugging you've already done to trouble shoot the problem and the results of those efforts.
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
I have cheked the debug mode, its giving some tag mismatch error, donno where it is coming from.
Thank you
reddyl
check the task transitions in the workflow.