Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not able to connect to the MT Server
psr
Solaris 8
TS 552
MT 3.5.1
-----------------
I am not able to connect to the Metatagger server in the prod environment, Its throwing the following message,
Failed to connect to host "myserver:9096"
I am able to connect to the dev server though in the same environment. One thing I did notice is the port 9096 is already bound.
I can see the connections already established to the server as below.
myserver01.9096 15.183.11.58.1507 16440 0 24609 0 ESTABLISHED
myserver01.9096 15.183.11.58.1973 16440 0 24609 0 ESTABLISHED
Unfortunately I didnt know any method how I can release them & neither my sysadmins has a simple way to do it. Any ideas how I can release the connections? or overcome this issue, I did also try Metatagger server reset few times.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
Are those ports used by any other application? Is MT and TeamSite on different box? Did you change the metatagger section in the iw.cfg file to point to the prod metatagger server?
Hope this helps
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
psr
Mohammed,
I think it was little late to delete the post. I was able to resolve this, just killed the hung processes & restarted the MT server.
Things are working fine now. Thanks for the reply.