Hi,
I have a problem in configuring datadeploy. In my database I dont have access to any of the tables. I have access only to the Synonyms for each table. When i run my dbschema for deployment using iwdd command, after connecting to the database it check for the IWOV_IDMAPS table in USER_TABLES. As I dont have access to any tables, it will not find that table and it tries to create that particular table. Then I get the following error
SELECT * FROM USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='IWOV_IDMAPS'
SELECT * FROM USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='IWOV_IDMAPS'
Creating identifier mapping table: IWOV_IDMAPS
CREATE TABLE IWOV_IDMAPS (TYPE INT NOT NULL, SHORTID VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL, LONGID VARCHAR(1024) NOT NULL)
ERROR

QLException: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
ERROR:Vendor Error code: 1031
ERROR

QL state: 42000
ERROR:TIdentifierMappingTable constructor failed
Error occured in TDbAgent constructor
How to override this checking and solve this issue. Anybody have an answer
Thanks in advance,
Ramam