Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Web usage stastistics
ANCY
Does TeamSite or any product from Interwoven has the built in functionality to collect web usage statistics like most popular pages, daily usage, search engine usage etc? Any recommendation/info on this is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think you need to look outside Interwoven for products like these - certainly outside the core TeamSite/OpenDeploy product line - as it runs on the development side and not the production side (I believe LiveSite is the only product they have really intended to run on both sides - not including OD/DD which have Receivers on the production side).
I haven't personally used any such products - but a quick google search turned up some names I've heard of and some other ones as well:
WebTrends
NetTracker (sane.com)
websitezone (Web Stats Software (Analytics)) - various
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
WebTrends is a very nice product, but if your budget doesn't allow it, I'd recommend Webalizer or AWStats, as well. There are plenty of free, open-source products out there, too. A quick visit to
http://www.sourceforge.net
will provide some results.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.