Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicant and FormAPI
Spencerspins
Hi
Is there any way to add a new instance of replicant through FormAPI. In the below code I am setting the value for items in the first instance of the replicant and making them visible but beyond that it doesnt seem to work. Is there any workaround? Thanks for any info.
var occurrences = IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsA").getChildren();
for (i = 1; i <= occurrences.length; i++) {
var x = IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsA["+ i +"]/questionA").getValue();
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/questionB").setValue(x);
var y = IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsA["+ i +"]/answerA").getValue();
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/answerB").setValue(y);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/questionB").setVisible(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/questionB").setRequired(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/answerB").setVisible(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/content/faqsB["+ i +"]/answerB").setRequired(true);
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Which version of TeamSite are you on? This was not a supported featured until 6.5. If you're on 6.5, RTFM about addInstance. If you're 6.1,
this
post might help you come up with a hack.
~Jeff
Spencerspins
I am on 6.1 so I guess I dont have to RTFM. Let me try the hack.
Thanks
Migrateduser
The upgrade to 6.5 is not that painful. You can choose to not install the new features in 6.5. If you are doing a lot of new FormsPublisher development you may want to think about that option.
Regards,
lissa
nodataincrosstabwarning.rptdesign