Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Copying Favorites
lawspetvetri
Hi,
We have set up TeamSite 6.5 SP1 on two Solaris 8 servers in HA.
Since favorites are stored in "encoded format", I am wondering how to migrate the favorites from one server to another. The users and the backing store details are the same on both the servers.
I believe the difficulty is in the way "branch path" is stored. (//IWSERVER/default/...) - hard-coded server name.
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Vetri
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
K_SATO
We have also two servers.
Sharing /iw-home/local/entities directory makes sharing the favorite, last directories, file order etc.. of users with two servers.
I'm not sure this is supported by Interwoven.
And we're using TS6.1 on Solaris 9.
So I'm not sure if it works with TS6.5, though.
Edited by K_SATO on 01/25/06 08:04 PM (server time).