Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Object Modeler Extend error
Terence
Hi all,
I'm using WSMP 4.1 SP1 and I follow the guide line to extend some fields in Issue.
I can success extend those fields. And then I register those field in issue and drag them to the issue edit form.
It ok but there always had an error message " Bundle Failed. See log for details" display at the bottom of the left corner.
How can I remove this error message??
Thx.
Terence
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbguy
First thing to check would be the Library Migrate logs. Make sure there were no errors during migration. If it looks OK, take a look at the server logs (both the regular and the transaction logs) and see if there is an error at the same time you see the "Bundle failed" message. There should be something there. Please post the whole stack traces.
Actually, you may be able to solve the problem faster through support. It could be a lot of different things, and this may take a while to figure out through postings in a forum.