Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration with SiteMinder
Mashuk
Hi,
I am working on implementing SiteMinder with TeamSite 6.5 on the Solaris platform. This part of TeamSite is pretty new to me, so I am looking for suggestions as to how I would go about implementing SiteMinder with TeamSite. We currently have SiteMinder as the standard authentication tool for a number of webapps throughout the organisation.
The SiteMinder web screen allows the user to enter their userid and password and then log on to the webapp. However with TeamSite, the user will need to enter their role as well. Our SiteMinder framework, so I have been told will allow the user to be presented with a second page after inital logon to enter their role.
My problem is that I am unsure about where to begin on Teamsite.
Do I need to modify some files on the Content Services?
Are there API's in Content Services that I could use for user login integration?
Will I need to be proficient in using Java and understanding J2EE?
Any comments will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Mashuk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet