Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Branch Security
Balu110
I created two branches and two unix groups for each branch to enable branch security in Teamsite 6.1 on Solaris.
pwd -> /default/main
drwxrwx--- user1 group1 branch1
drwxrwx--- user2 group2 branch2
I wanted to know when we enable branch security to on and browse through TS GUI as
user1
, I found that other branch (branch2) is disabled but wanted to know, is there way not to list the branch under main for user1?
Thanks in advance,
Balu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Branches will be visible to a user even if they don't have read permission to get into that branch. If you want to hide superfluous branches from a user, why not suggest the "standard" interface?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.