Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite MP Integration with websphere
tvjayaprakash
Hi
I am trying to integrate Worksite MP 4.1 with Websphere 5.1.1.4. I am able to access config.jsp, but when i try to login it throws the following exception. Would be helpful if any of you can suggest me solution or identify what is that i am doing wrong.
com.imanage.cms.fc.crypt.InvalidKeyException: Invalid Key or Password
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at com.imanage.cms.fc.crypt.EncryptedString.decrypt(EncryptedString.java:220)
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at com.imanage.workteam.configtool.utilities.ConfigReaderBean.isValidPassword(ConfigReaderBean.java:57)
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at com.imanage.workteam.configtool.utilities.ConfigReaderBean.isValidUser(ConfigReaderBean.java:35)
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at com.imanage.workteam.configtool.servlets.ConfigLoginServlet.processLogin(ConfigLoginServlet.java:90)
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at com.imanage.workteam.configtool.servlets.ConfigLoginServlet.service(ConfigLoginServlet.java:72)
[1/30/06 0:52:36:867 IST] 41144dfd SystemErr R at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
what is the version of WorkSite MP Web Components you are using? You can get it from the first line of the worksitemp.log file. I can probably come back with more details once I have the version info.
-bijoy