Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Machine Crash
maggi
Did any one encounter machine crash problem if you use more than 50 replicants/containers?
In our case, the machine crashes whenever the user creates 40 - 50 replicants/containers within the template. Within the containers all I have is just text item. but Its nested container (5 levels) and template itself is little bit bigger . I know some times users click on replicants before the page loads or in between.
Is there any max limit to have replicants?
Platform : TeamSite 6.5 / Unix
Any suggestion/tips?
Thanks
Maggi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I think, replicant/container size/number/level may effect to load the page but shouldn't be the reason for machine crash. Well support is the best place to find out the solution. But I am keen know following things: -
When you found that your machine crashing? I meant, with how many replicants it was fine?
Did you prepared the machine and while loading the same, its crashing again?
Your machine configuration?
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
If you are seeing system crashes I strongly recommend you contact support. It's good to ask DevNet members if they have seen something like this, but a crash is serious business.
Regards,
lissa
rodigz
how many replicants that are allow?? Is there a limit?