Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SmartContext Toolbar not disabling
jeetu
Hi,
I am trying to disable the SmartContext Toolbar by making the below settings in the iw.cfg file.
[iwproxy_smartcontextedit_allowed]
_default=no
_regex=(.*)/WORKAREA/Shared_Workarea/.*=no
_regex=\.htm(\?.*)?$=no
but still it is not disabling the SmartContext Toolbar .
I am using TS 6.5 on windows 2000.
Regards
Jitendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Jitendra,
the first regex seems to be ok (well, I think, you don't need the brackets ( and )... )
What do you want to achieve with your second regex?
Do you have a subdirectory ".htm" and therein you want to disable SCE?
Or ...?
Regards
Stefan
Adam Stoller
The first line (
_default=no
) should be sufficient to disable it completely I would think.
Have you run iwreset since making that change to the iw.cfg file?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jeetu
Hi Fish,
Aftre making the changes i have run the iwreset, but still it is showing the SCE.
In my code since the first regex was not working i added the other 2 regex.
I dont know why it is still displaying it.
Thanks and Regards
Adam Stoller
The only thing I can think of, off-hand, is a typo somewhere - your post *seems* to be correctly written - so that seems an unlikely cause.
You might try opening a case with Support - and after providing them all sorts of files and scenarios - see if they can reproduce the problem (and thus be able to help provide a fix)
I've never tried completely disabling the SCE - I've tended only to do so for things like PDFs and MS Office document types - and I don't recall having any problems with it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
stefanmaier
Hi,
did you restart your iwproxy atfer editing the iw.cfg?
jeetu
Hi All,
Running iwreset was not effecting the changes made in the iw.cfg file.
So i restarted iwproxy service and now its working.
Thanks once again.
Jeetu
Adam Stoller
My bad - I forgot this was a proxy thing - so you'd need to run
iwreset -ui
or
iwreset -a
in order to get the proxy to restart - but it's generally easier to restart proxy by itself...
on windows:
net stop iwproxy
net start iwproxy
on unix:
kill -9 `ps -e | grep iwproxy | awk '{print $1}'`
`iwgethome`/bin/iwproxy
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com