Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refiling all documents within an IManFolder object
MikeatBDB
I have written a utility to read from a batch process and update the workspaces. We need to do this update on a very regular basis as the users will want changes in the Practice management system reflected in the workspaces. It works perfectly to update the workspaces and the folders on the workspace and the profile info on these.
I only have one problem at the moment. I need to be able to refile all documents within a folder. I am having problems in getting all the documents within a folder. I can get them as an IManContents class but I can see that I need them as an IManDocuments class so I can use refile. I am using c# and there is no way of casting it or any way I can see in the documentation of converting from iManContent to IManDocument. I have looked through the reference but I can't see a way of doing this. I only want to change the documents that are in folders on the workspace I am working on.
Thanks
Mike
Bircham Dyson Bell
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MikeatBDB
Sorry
Founf the solutiton after seaching the forum. It was in Re: Incorrect Cast! IManFolder vs. IManDocumentFolder [re: plditallo]
The solution is to use the c# was of avoiding casts.
foreach(IManage.IManContent oC in oFS)
{
if(oC.ObjectType.ObjectType == IManage.imObjectType.imTypeDocument)
{
IManDocument objDoc = oC as IManDocument;
ETC...
Thanks
Mike
Bircham Dyson Bell