Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Web API
pyphatak
I was looking for Web APIs for integrating iManage Document libraries with Custom Web Applications. I would really appreciate any pointer someone can give me.
Thanks.
Edited by pyphatak on 09/23/05 12:03 PM (server time).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
WorkSite SDK is distributed with COM Type Libraries that can be used to make server API calls. You may use these low-level API calls (which is exposed by the imanage.dll) in your independent Web App. The SDK does not support Web Client-side COM Library to consume from within your own app. WorkSite Web Component uses imanage.dll to make the server calls to the WorkSite Database. The front-end is not WorkSite API - driven.
Migrateduser
What is that you are trying do with WebApp - In version 8.1 there are multiple customziation guides for Web -
Let me know what is that you are triynd do and I may be able to point you at right direction