Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Checking DataDeploy version
pranav
Hi,
is there any CLT or utility to check which version of datadeploy is installed on teamsite server ?
-Pranav
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you're using pre-6.0 - try: iwdd.ipl -v
If you're using 6.x - try: iwodcmd -v
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
pranav
Thanks fish .
One more thing, how to access DataDeploy GUI ?? i mean the URL .
-Pranav
Adam Stoller
I never use it - so I don't know off-hand - but I find it difficult to believe that this information isn't in the manuals ....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Nick_Ayles
pre DataDeploy six the url for accessing the datadeploy ui is
http://servername/ddui
of course now with DD 6 its all within the Opendeploy 6 UI.
hope this helps.
Nick
pranav
Hi,
This URL
[url
http://servername/ddui
[/url] i tried and its not working.I don't know why. Do i need to have some extra package or installation to have this GUI.
NOTE::
Fish-- you are right. This is really strange but there is nothing about this URL in datadeploy docs.
-Pranav
Adam Stoller
What version of OD / DD are you using?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
pranav
Hi fish,
I am using two versions of DD on two different servers .
>> DataDeploy Version 5.5.2 Build 9275 Interwoven 20020617
>>DataDeploy Version 5.6.0 Build 19499 Interwoven 20030506
-Pranav
Adam Stoller
[url
http://servername/ddui
[/url] i tried and its not working.I don't know why. Do i need to have some extra package or installation to have this GUI.
According to the DD 5.6 Admin Guide (p. 19) - the URL is
http://servername/
iw/
ddui
, and accoring to step 5 of the installation instructions in the same manual (p. 21):
If TeamSite and TeamSite Templating are installed on the system where you are installing DataDeploy, you are prompted to select whether to activate the DataDeploy administration graphical user interface.
I'm not sure about 5.5.2's GUI (the Admin Guide for 5.5.2 mentions its existance but doesn't seem to mention details of its installation or access - it seems to reference the DD Users Guide, which I don't have handy)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com