Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scheduler Queue
awgolk
Open Deploy 6.0 recently upgraded from 5.6.
After upgrade I am getting the following error message. Any ideas what could be causing this?
API: 2005-06-08 09:04:59 CDT GMT-05:00 Successfully created new database for offer subscription DB file /usr/od-home/OpenDeployNG/db/offer-subscription
API: 2005-06-08 09:04:59 CDT GMT-05:00 Successfully created new database for subscription offer scheduleID DB file /usr/od-home/OpenDeployNG/db/subscription-offer-scheduleID
API: 2005-06-08 09:06:16 CDT GMT-05:00 Viewing config file /usr/od-home/OpenDeployNG/conf/prod_deployment.xml using ISO-8859-1 encoding.
API: 2005-06-08 09:06:31 CDT GMT-05:00 ***ERROR - server failed in getting scheduler queue.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.updJobWithSchedExt(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:3339)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMacroDeployInitiator.getScheduledDeployments(TMacroDeployInitiator.java:2345)
at com.interwoven.deployapi.deploy.IWScheduleAction.getJobList(IWScheduleAction.java:1570)
at com.interwoven.deployapi.deploy.IWScheduleAction.getScheduleList(IWScheduleAction.java:291)
at com.interwoven.deployapi.deploy.IWScheduleRemoterImpl.getAllSchedules(IWScheduleRemoterImpl.java:157)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:148)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Based on the "offer-subscription" messages, looks like something to do with the Intelligent Delivery module. Are you attempting to use this module (i.e., create offers or subscriptions.)? If so, you need to run the module enabler tool (downloadable from the product downloads section of the support site.)
Do regular OD scheduled deployments still work?
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
awgolk
That is the error message entered into the log when I go to Schedules-> New Schedule and try to add a new schedule. I thought this was out of the box functionality with Open Deploy?
So I think the answer to your question is no, the regular scheduled deployments do not work.
Migrateduser
You're correct. It is out of box functionality. Not sure why it's failing in this manner. I recommend opening a case with Tech Support if you haven't done so already.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com