Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Case of file name causing iwcmp failure
cemman01
BY reading previous posts, I know some dev net users have seen iwcmp errors in TS (TS 6.1, SP2) on a Windows platform, for a filename whose case is different in the workarea and in Staging. I have tried the solutions posted but unsuccessful so far.
The filename in Staging is in upper case which is incorrect. So, I deleted the file from my workarea, submitted the deletion to Staging. This deleted the file from Staging. Next, I created a new file and gave it the same name, but this time in lower case, which is what I require. I submitted the file without any problems.The file in Staging now appears with the right case.
When I make any further edits to this file, and compare it with the version in Staging using iwcmp, the command fails again. When I look at the Properties of the file in Staging, it shows the name in upper case. I don't mind losing the version history for this file but require it to be in lower case.
I would appreciate it if anyone can provide a solution or workaround.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet