Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding link to flash
vish
hi,
I have code written for calling the flash image path, height, width etc from the dct. Now i need to also call the link value in order to make this image clickable. Can someone please tell me how i cld go about that.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't know what your Flash skills are like, but why not put the link in as a query string element and have the SWF act upon that value? For instance:
<embed src="something.swf?rolloverPath=images/image2.jpg&
linkURL=index.asp?id=1
" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="item" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="
http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
/>
I tried to make the tag generic enough, but the redirect action could be put into the SWF.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.