I'm doing a reverse deploy, and I noticed that not all of the files deployed. I"m doing a very large deployment. There are over 16Gigs of files that I'm pulling down, but the log doesn't show any errors that I can see.
Is the **** fFailed below anything?
I'm running 6.01 on the windows box, that's pulling from the OD Client on linux which is 6.02... anyideas?
I did get all of the files renamed that had different cases so the deployments' running fine, and lists all the directories as normal, but it just simply stops. Next time I run it it goes through all of the file checks, and then starts deploying where it left off.
I know I can run it multiple times to get done, but this is just odd.
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 After PRECOMMIT, res=0
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 exiting dotask
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 entering awaiting-commit
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 exiting awaiting-commit
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 entering commit
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 *** Proceed
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:28 *** fFailedCommitFromEngine 0
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 Deploying local_directory[.] of area[/data/iwod/htdocs] was UNENCRYPTED
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 After COMMIT, res=0
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 exiting commit
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 entering awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 exiting awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2005-06-08 11:46:30 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-10 entering cleanup
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:31 Remote status: server-OK
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:31 [Wed Jun 8 11:46:31 2005] opendeploy 20050608..2 iwod60 COMPLETED /data/iwod/htdocs .reverseDeploy.MYDEFINITIONNAME.prod3 prodweb3 192.168.46.130
LIB: 2005-06-08 11:46:31 [Wed Jun 8 11:46:31 2005] 20050608..2 STATS DEPLOYMENT /data/iwod/htdocs -- .reverseDeploy.MYDEFINITIONNAME.prod3 OK
Directories deployed : 142 Files deployed :10302 Links deployed : 0
Directories failed : 0 Files failed : 0 Links failed : 0
Directories deleted : 0 Files deleted : 0 Links deleted : 0
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01