Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataCapture events
peklo
Are there events like onSave accessible from the datacapture.cfg used to build the ui for metatagger in teamsite?
I have tried using the same ones I would use on a template with no luck.
PLEASE HELP
here is my basic code.
function onSave(button)
{
alert("in function");
}
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave", onSave);
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
MetaTagger UI does not support FormAPI.
What version of TS/MT are you using ?
peklo
I am using TS 6.5 MetaTagger 4.0.
I was hoping to use the onSave to kick off a datadeploy to transorm the EAs into an XML file.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Adam Stoller
use a workflow
use a custom menu item script
wait until the next release when [hopefully] metadata capture UI will support the same functionality as FormsPublisher.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
use those tools to invoke DataDeploy or a custom perl script to create the XML
peklo
Any chance the release will happen by friday?
peklo
Can a workflow be kicked off on the save of the metatagger ui?
Thanks
nipper
Any chance the release will happen by friday?
Oh, that is a good one.
End of Year, maybe
Can a workflow be kicked off on the save of the metatagger ui?
You can make the Tagger UI part of a workflow. But it cannot initiate
(automatically) a workflow