Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
get dcr name in ts 6.5
rodigz
hi,
How can I can the dcr name once the user click the checkbox. User will select a dcr in ts 6.5
Y:\default\main\Company\sample\WORKAREA\dik\templatedata\English\sample\data\module3_test
regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cliffhanger
Some more information might be helpful(?)
I am assuming you're trying to retrieve the DCR name once the user selects a DCR from the data folder. If that's correct, where do you want to get this information, in your JS file, in a workflow...? Please explain.
rodigz
hi,
I want to get it from my ipl. Then I need to do some dcr manipulation such as delete dcr..that will query my database.
cliffhanger
I am assuming this ipl getting called as a callout or through a callserver(), right?
If so, then one of the following should give you what you want:
cgi->param('iw_form_name')
cgi->param('iw_object_name')
jbonifaci
No matter how it is being called, just output all environment variables and/or post parameters and look for the info you need.
cliffhanger
Event better!