Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where is the metadata stored?
helloworld
Where is the metadata of the file stored physically? Thanks ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
in the backing store. along with the asset.
If you interested HOW it is stored, then it's Extended Attributes
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
you can set metadata using iwextattr.exe and it will store in the backing store..
Thanks RG
gzevin
may I ask you where it is stored not by default?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
I never tried to customize the store the EA in different location. let me know how to do that.
Thnaks
RG
gzevin
I just wanted to know if you knew of any other location, once you mentioned the 'default' location.... I have no answer for you as the ONLY location is backing store. This is as far as TeamSite is concerned. One could obviously massage metadata and store it subsequently in a DB or any other form.. say bullloader format
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Thanks gzevin.
i just recalled that we can also store the metadata to DB also.
Thanks RG
nipper
You cannot STORE the metadata in a RDB, you can export it or copy it to a RDB.
Itnterwoven will not use a RDB as a repository
subtle but important difference