Anyone managed to overcome problems creating a workflow from the .NET Web Services API?
I basically read in a jobspec XML file and want to create a workflow from it:
string wfstring="";
System.IO.StreamReader reader = new System.IO.StreamReader("jobspec.xml",System.Text.Encoding.UTF8);
string line;
while ( (line=reader.ReadLine())!=null)
{
wfstring += line;
}
reader.Close();
//create workflow on TS server
CSSDK.CSWorkflowData wf = workflow.createWorkflow(this.Context,wfstring);
Unfortunately I receive the following error message:
Failure in operation -
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at CSSDK.WorkflowServiceBinding.createWorkflow(CSContext context, String workFlowSpecification)
at TeamSiteController.CreateWorkflow(String[] filepaths)
I suspect that maybe the jobspec file is incorrect but I can't see anything wrong with it?
Are there any other prerequistes on the TeamSite server that I might have missed (ie. is there a need for the WFT file to be on the server or the workflow listed in config files, etc.)
The jobspec file is attached to the post.