So two questions.
1) I get this message in my logs on my notification server (we currently have active users in both the US and UK accessing the same MP installation):
Tue Jan 31 11:23:11.250: INFO [EventQueueMonitor ] The message in the given locale en_GB is not supported. A default U.S English message was provided
Are there files I can add to support UK english or is this a message I can ignore since it doesn't really impact anything (like the log4j message).
2) Anyone tinkered with custom notifications? Looking for pointers or ref doc's regarding custom notifications (see below). Haven't had a chance yet to check the latest admin docs to see if they have anything deeper on these.
Tue Jan 31 11:23:11.234: INFO [EventQueueMonitor ] Could not find class CustomDiscussionEventHandler -- using default event handler...
Tue Jan 31 11:23:11.250: INFO [EventQueueMonitor ] Could not find class CustomEventHandler -- using default event handler...
Tue Jan 31 11:23:11.250: INFO [EventQueueMonitor ] Could not find class CustomMessageFormatter -- using default message formatter...
Thanks.
Edited by JTNeville on 01/31/06 12:07 PM (server time).