Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Error
Bhargav Coca
Hello,
I am on TeamSite 6.5SP1 on WIndows 2000. Here we have two boxes of teamsite. On both the boxes i have administrative prevelages. I have created a workflow on one box and move this workflow to an other box being an administrator. When i try to run the workflow, it just throws me this error. I have check the prevelages for the workflow files, checked available_templates.cfg and made sure everything is right. I donno why it still says i am not a valid user. Please suggest a workaround for this problem please.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
I figured out the problem.
Migrateduser
Well, would you mind sharing that information for the benefit of others in the class?
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Bhargav Coca
sure dave, its only problem with workflow owner , it was by default assigned the owner or workarea and tood administrator as default, i canged that parameter to be user of the workflow, and everything else remains the saema dn it works fine.
Thanks