Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
I can't install OD to a specific directory, why?
System
I was forced to uninstall OD and re-install it in order to fix a problem we we're encountering. When we upgraded from 5.5 to 6 it allowed OD to be installed into the prior directory named od-home. Now, however, when I come to re-install OD it insists on intsalling to a directory named OpenDeployNG. Why can I not specify where I want it installed? This is going to cause even more work/problems........
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
OD is always installed under OpenDeployNG ... you can specify the absolute path to that directory. So you can for example, specify C:\stuff ... OD would be installed under c:\stuff\OpenDeployNG.... od-home is then c:\stuff\OpenDeployNG.
Mariam