Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SaveAsDlg handle to New Profile
RussWilmott
I've just switched from using the older IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd to fire events for the New Profile dialog, to using
IMANEXT2Lib.IManFileSaveCmd.
This gives me a handle to the IMANEXT2Lib.IManFileSaveDlg and works fine.
However, the IManFileSaveDlg has a 'Detail' button which opens the New Profile dialog, how do I capture its events?
Here's a sample of the basic code I'm using.
Private WithEvents objSaveAsCmdSink As IMANEXT2Lib.IManFileSaveCmd
Private WithEvents objSaveAsCmdDlg As IMANEXT2Lib.IManFileSaveDlg
Private WithEvents objNewProfDlg As IMANEXTLib.NewProfileDlg
'GET SAVEAS DIALOG
Private Sub objSaveAsCmdSink_OnInitDialog(ByVal pMyInterface As Object)
Set objSaveAsCmdDlg = pMyInterface
End Sub
'SAVEAS DIALOG EVENTS
Private Sub objSaveAsCmdDlg_OnInitDialog(ByVal pMyInterface As Object)
'SaveAs dialog commands
End Sub
'NEW PROFILE DIALOG EVENTS
Private Sub objNewProfDlg_OnInitDialog(ByVal pMyInterface As Object)
'New Profile dialog commands
End Sub
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
There isn't a way to hook into the New Profile dialog through the FileSaveCmd. You may access the New Profile dialog events via NewProf.nrs.