Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE Crashing IE?
Chad_Hayton
I seem to be having a problem with VFE where it is crashing IE when I try and generate a DCR. I only have one inline VFE on the template but when I hit generate it crashes the browser. The debugger provides the following error message "Unhandled exception in iexplore.exe(MSHTML.DLL): 0xC000005: Access Violation"
Has anyone else run into this problem? All I can find in the forums and on the support site says that this sometimes happens when you have many VFE on the same template, but that is not the case here since I only have one.
Thanks,
Chad--
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't know the answer - but there are a bunch of questions that come to mind:
What version of TeamSite?
What OS is TeamSite running on?
What OS is your client machine?
What version of which browser is this happening in?
Have you been able to duplicate the problem with other browsers?
Have you been able to reproduce this problem on other client machines?
Has anyone else been able to reproduce this problem? (what OS? what browser?, etc.)
If you provide the answers to the above, it is more likely that someone may be able to provide a better response.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com