Hi,
Just built Oracle:

BD on my laptop and all was fine.
Went to build on my ts server (win 2k, ts6.1 sp2) and got the following (success message).
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\dbdimp.h
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\mk.pm
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\ocitrace.h
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.bs
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.dll
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.exp
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.h
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.lib
Files found in blib\arch: installing files in blib\lib into architecture depende
nt library tree
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\oraperl.ph
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\Oraperl.pm
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\DBD\Oracle.pm
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\DBD\Oracle\GetInfo.pm
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwora_explain.bat
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\ora_explain
Installing

\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\ora_explain.bat
Writing d:\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib\auto\DBD\Oracle\.packlist
Appending installation info to d:\iw-home\iw-perl\lib/perllocal.pod
I had a script that tried to connect to our oracle db which gives the following.
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load 'd:/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/auto/DBD/Oracl
e/Oracle.dll' for module DBD:

racle: load_file:The specified procedure could no
t be found at d:/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
at (eval 1) line 3
Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3.
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
at Y:\NA\main\PepperidgeFarms\WORKAREA\content\__config\misc\desktop.pl line 3
It's pretty apparent that iwperl is looking for DBD:

racle in the wrong place (site/lib vs lib). so the question is......
Can I move DBD? Can I tell DBI to look elsewhere for DBD? Any ideas in general.
Thanks.
D.