Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Front Office Submit Workflow error
Thiags
Hi,
I am receiving the below error message when I try to use my TFo client in importing files
Invalid Workflow:
Error : Couldnot create workflow Submit Workflow
Error : Unknown owner
Error : 00925 : No such user
Job 0 does not exist
Error : 00925 : No such user
Please advise..
Thanks!
Thiags
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What version of TFO (and TeamSite) including service pack levels?
Did this used to work, or is it a new installation? Does this work for some users, but not for others?
I'll ask someone to look at this post, if you could provide more details they will be able to give you better advice.
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
The people I spoke to are not aware of what this might be, and suggest you contact support.
Regards,
lissa