Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging pdf files
System
Hello,
I'm able to tag htm files but I can't tag pdf files. Is there a way I can specifiy tagging a pdf file? Thanks.
Claire
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You'll need to create a content processor that accepts PDF files using the Configuration Manager interface (assuming you are using MT 4.1). In addition, updating patches is recommended as there are newer, more complete PDF filters available.
One thing to note about PDF files - sometimes they contain little more than images of the pages. In these cases, OCR is required before submission to MetaTagger.
Regards,
Clark
Migrateduser
Clark,
That's what I thought, but I wanted to confirm it. Thanks so much for all your help Clark.
Claire