Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT 4: tagging large file
System
I tried to let MT 4.0.1 tag a 14MB Excel file and it took 2.5 minutes before the tagger UI finish launching itself. I'm not using recognizer or classifier for auto-tagging yet. I figure just the transconverter taking time cracking the file.
Does anyone else have similar experience with MT4? We expected MT4 to be much faster than this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It's actually not the transconverter but the field processors that's taking the time. The transconverters won't work without a whole file to process.
To overcome this, you can add a plug-in CLT processor to truncate the crackedText file after a certain number of bytes.
mgal
Attached you will find a example pre processor which passes only the first 500 lines to the MT server for processing. Hope this helps
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.