Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MailSite and Office Integration
System
Is there currently any way, Using MailSite, to check in multiple documents without filling out a separate document profile for every single document.
For example: I want to drag/move all of the emails in my inbox to a document folder. I want to be able to select all(CTRL+A) right click, select move, choose the Worksite Document folder that I want to use and fill out 1 document profile that will apply to all of the emails being moved into worksite.
Right now, unless I'm doing something wrong, I am prompted to fill out a document profile for every email that I've selected to move into worksite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
veldheer
You're correct, currently you must complete each profile separately. This enhancement is planned for an upcoming release. Contact support for details.