Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.5 User Interface Customization Guide > p.105
System
Has anyone ever tried to print the 6.5 UICG? It prints out garbage after page 105 because of the fonts used. Of course, I can't even edit the PDF because -- well -- the font IW used is not "standard".
So, I know I shouldn't expect any semblance of standards from Interwoven when it comes to PDF's since their documentation lacks similar consideration, but...
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Pages in the manual after 105 continue to print for me, but I also wasn't able to edit the pdfs in Acrobat either because of the fonts. I confirmed with our Pubs team that they were using non-standard fonts. They are looking into possible fixes for the printing and editing problem now. I hope to have an update for you soon.
Thanks,
Heather
Migrateduser
I've had issues with Acrobat with very large files. Have you upgraded your reader lately? Sometimes mis-matched versions can be problematic.
hth,
lissa