Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.5.0 SP1 Install Problems
leek
Hi,
I'm trying to install TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 1, but I keep getting the following error message:
"An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xc) was found in the value of attribute "home".
Teamsite is running fine, but I just can't seem to install the service pack. Any ideas on how to fix this?
~leek
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What platform?
What is the path to IWHOME ?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
pranav
Hi,
Apart from platform details , would you please let us know that r u upgrading to 6.5 from earlier version of TS or is it a fresh intallation ?
-Pranav
leek
It's a fresh install... Windows 2K. I installed TeamSite 6.5 first, then TeamSite Search, and tested that they work fine. The error occurs when I try to install the service pack for TeamSite.
Is there a specific location I can find IWHOME? or do you mean the directory where I installed TeamSite? I've currently installed it in c:\iw-home, and I'm installing as Administrator.
I noticed that my JRE was 1.4.1, and I've since upgraded to 1.4.2, but it doesn't seem to have fixed anything. Do you guys know what xml files it might be looking at? I've been unsuccessful at searching through the files to find the culprit.
Edited by leek on 09/28/05 05:38 AM (server time).
Adam Stoller
I'd suggest you contact Support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com