Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
fcgiwaspc not starting
System
Hi All -
I have a 6.5SP1 box on Windows2003 that I am trying to get the content services soap server to start on, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I've added the license from the CSSDK license.txt file to iw-home\cssdk\cssdk.cfg and uncommented and provided a value for defaultTSServer. I did an iwreset but the fcgiwaspc process is not starting. I don't see anything in any of the logs even indicating that I tried. I vaguely remember from the last time that I used the web services, about eight months ago on a 6.1 box, that the httpd.conf file for iw-webd had a bunch of stuff in it, directory handlers and the like, to start that process and redirect stuff to it. I don't see any of that in my httpd.conf.
Am I overlooking something obvious?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Support confirmed that my suspicion was right. The process has not changed and I needed to modify httpd.conf.template to include the stuff for fcgiwaspc. No idea why it wasn't already there.
pranav
Hi,
have you done th efresh installation or have you upgraded from the previous TS series ?I don't have the idea about fresh installation.
But in my case wehn i was upgrading the TS box to TS6.5 the installation itself reports an error if you don't have the
httpd.conf.template
at the desired location.so, the installation is responsible for modifying this file to let make service
fcgiwaspc
in activation state.
-Pranav
Migrateduser
This was an installation of 6.5SP1 that we have had around for awhile.