Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cssdk Soap
ptezh
Hi,
Can anybody help me in locating cssdksoap.jar, I couldn't find it in iw setup as well as in support site. In one on a thread I found the cssdk client package is required and available at
https://support.interwoven.com/esd2/UI_ESDSelImage.asp?ProdID=110578
, but this link doesn't seem to be working. Please help I need it badly.
Regards,
Pritesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
It is available on the support site only if you have a license for it.
It part of the development suite license.
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
Actually, I think this is now available for developers with our web service developer kits. To get one, you should follow the instructions here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/docs/WebServices.html#WSDLAccess
We will try to be prompt about getting you access. I will try to find time to verify that this jar is in the package in a little while.
Regards,
lissa
Johnny
I wouldn't think it is.
The WSDL would be used purely for soap connections (directly with a soap package/API).
The jar packages mentioned refer to the Java SDK that IWOV supplies.
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
right; it was early this morning when i posted. thx
lissa