Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR auto name
aha1
In TeamSite 6.5, how to set up DCR name vension? e.g. I want mmddyy in DCR name. TeamSite has something built with some format with date and time, but I want the format to be different. Is there any file I can modify?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
miletwo
There is a thread
here
that explains how to do just that and provides some sample code to do the same. I modified the code a bit for my own needs as in 6.1 on my customer's system it wasn't picking up the autonamefield variable the way it was supposed to, plus I wanted a different format. Essentially I ended up with yyyy-mm-dd_doc-title_xxxxx where xxxxx is some random number.
The script works nicely allowing for dcr's already named as well. Also, I modified to do the same for generate, auto-generating the .html file using the same name with .html at the end. Worked like a charm.
e-mail me if you want my script
teamsite@miletwo.com
Regards,
Jeremy Anderson
miletwo, inc.
Quis custodit custodem
Migrateduser
Jeremy- please consider posting your code as a DevNet article submission (see left nav of the TechLib)
Thanks.
lissa
aha1
Thank you very much for the reply, Jeremy, I have sent you email for script...